The bulk of my vocational experience comes from working at Soapbox Agency, the on-campus ad agency run by students. During my time there from September 2012 to July 2014, I worked in several capacities:
– Oversaw all agency accounts, including the United Way, Southeast Idaho Research Institute, Idaho International Summerfest and multiple on-campus accounts.
– Created a client satisfaction survey to measure successes in a more concrete way and follow up with satisfied clients to get testimonials.
– Handled project traffic in the agency, ensuring workflow was efficient and clients were satisfied
– Beta tested a new project management system, Roadmap, to assist in Basecamp project management efficiency
Online Content Manager
– Generated online portfolio of the agency’s work
– Constructed interactive staff section of website
– Opened agency social media accounts (Twitter , Facebook  LinkedIn  and Instagram )
– Mediated between Soapbox and the BYU-Idaho Testing Center, creating a campaign that implemented the agency’s first non-traditional media – an airline baggage size checker
– Made available consistently to client during and off of work hours to ensure satisfaction.
View Soapbox’s portfolio here